In order for hh2 Cloud Services to synchronize data from your accounting system, we have to install the hh2 Synchronization Client directly on your accounting system server. We require that your server meet the minimum required specifications listed below in order to be fully supported. If your server does not meet the specifications listed below, you can still use hh2 Web Services, but at your own risk. If you run into a problem, and our support team believes it to be related to server specs, you might have to upgrade at that point to continue using hh2 Cloud Services.
If you need to upgrade your server, please make sure it meets not only the required specifications, but also the recommended ones as well.
• Server hardware purchased new within the last 5 years
• 64 bit Dual-Core (2.4 GHz) processor (Quad-Core recommended)
• 8 GB RAM (Must be physical RAM, 16 GB Recommended)
• 40 GB HHD free space on System Partition (50% free space, 125 GB free space recommended)
• Windows 2008 Server 64 bit (Minimum Requirement) and above
• .NET Framework 4.5
• You must be using the latest version of your chosen accounting system along with a supported OS and web browser:
For more on server recommendations, read our Tech Specs Commentary.
For information on how hh2 manages security, please read our Security White Paper.