Whether you are using mobile devices to access hh2 apps or to access hh2 solutions over the web, look below to find our requirements to properly use hh2 Cloud Services over your mobile platform.
Apple (any of the following):
• Latest iOS, Latest iPad OS
• 12.9 Pro, 9.7 Pro, 10.5 Pro, 12.9 Pro 2nd Gen, 11 Pro, 12.9 Pro 3rd Gen
• Air 2, Air 3rd Gen
• iPad 5th Gen, iPad 6th Gen
• iPad Mini 4, Mini 5
• iPhone SE, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro
* If you have older devices you will need to upgrade them.
Android Web (must have a supported OS and Web Browser):
• Pie (9.0), 10 and 11
• Google Chrome web browser (free download from the Google Play Store)
Android App (We only officially support devices with stock or vanilla Android)
• Oreo (8.0, 8.1), Pie (9.0), 10 and 11
• Nexus Phones 6P
• Nexus 9 Tablet
• Samsung Galaxy Phone S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, Note 4, Note 5
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0, Tab A 9.7
• Google Pixel/XL, Pixel 2/XL, Pixel 3/XL
* If you have older devices and/or customized versions of Android, you might need to upgrade them.
* devices must be capable of updating to the latest version of its operating system or they will not be supported
Each user accessing our services from the web should have a computer that meets the specifications listed below in order to properly use our services. Microsoft Surface Pro and Microsoft Surface Book are supported using the latest version of the MS Edge browser and Google Chrome.